- Operating Lease, a suggested asset finance, a very popular way of funding transportation and high value assets, with cash flow and balance sheet benefits, options at the end include return equipment, extend, either on a long or short term basis or sell with the potential of upside profit.
- Hire Purchase, very much the classic installment credit easy to administer, competitive, it can often be structured to match your requirements with various deposit options available and sometimes with balloon payments.
- Finance Lease, low cost asset finance, generally with minimum outlay, the allowances are claimed by the Lender which are reflected in lower rentals to you.
- Contract Hire, principally used for commercial vehicles and cars, an operating lease with maintenance, extras such as replacement tyres and Road fund licence can be added on.
- Sale and Leaseback the refinancing of equipment you have already purchased to raise cash for other capital projects.
Please note we are brokers and not lenders.